Benefits of waxing for women
Thankfully us ladies are less hairy than our male counterparts so the most popular areas for waxing for us are legs, bikini (Brazilian, Hollywood), underarms, brows and upper lip.
1. Waxing removes hair from the root and lasts for approximately 4 – 6 weeks. For most, after several treatments the hair grows back softer and sparser and in some cases stops completely.
2. The wax acts as an exfoliator thus removing dead skin cells resulting in soft, smooth skin.
3. Unlike shaving, waxing does not leave stubble and because the hair is removed from the root, a new soft hair grows through.
4. Razors and harsh hair removal creams can irritate the skin causing rashes or cuts. Waxing is much kinder to the skin.
5. Hair makes the skin warmer so once removed you’ll perspire less.
6. If you’re a keen swimmer or are going on holiday, a bikini wax will ensure you’ll have a hair free bikini line for weeks!