Benefits of waxing treatments
If you’re tired of the frequency you have to shave and the itchy, stubbly regrowth then maybe it’s time you tried waxing.
Waxing is a very quick and long lasting method of hair removal and can be performed on virtually any part of the body. It is most commonly used for removing hair on the back, legs, underarms, bikini area and face.
Below is a list of benefits of waxing over shaving and may encourage you to convert to waxing as your method of hair removal.
1. Waxing removes hair from the root so regrowth takes approximately 4 – 6 weeks.
2. Waxing is quick and removes large areas of hair at one time.
3. Unlike other methods of hair removal ie hair removal creams or shaving, waxing does not cut the skin, cause pigmentation or rashes. Wax does not contain any harsh chemicals like creams.
4. After waxing a soft new hair grows through so no itching like hard stubbly shaved hair.
5. As well as leaving the skin soft and hair free, waxing also removes dead skin cells so you get a free skin exfoliation too.
6. After several waxing treatments many customers will notice much sparser hair growth, and in some cases hair may stop growing completely.