Benefits of waxing for men
You can wax virtually any part of your body and it’s estimated that about one in three men regularly remove hair from their backs, chests, legs or pubic areas, and that nine in ten women find back hair a bit of a turn off.
Male waxing services include legs, arms, underarms, back and shoulders, chest and stomach and male Brazilian or Hollywood.
For the majority of men, waxing is infinitely preferable to shaving or harsh hair removal creams and besides appearing more attractive to the ladies, listed below are the main benefits of male waxing.
1. Waxing removes hair from the root so lasts for approximately 4 – 6 weeks and after several treatments the hair often grows back softer and sparser.
2. The wax exfoliates dead skin cells resulting in softer, smoother skin.
3. Unlike shaving, waxing does not leave stubble and because the hair has been removed from the root, a new soft hair grows through.
4. Some men find that razors and hair removal creams can irritate the skin causing rashes or cuts. Waxing is smoother and much kinder to the skin.
5. Waxing can help to improve the performance of athletes and swimmers and it’s quicker and easier to dry off after swimming or showering.
6. Hair makes the skin warmer so once removed you’ll perspire less.
7. Male waxing makes your muscles look bigger and more defined, it also allows you to get tanned in areas where the sun was previously unable to reach!